From CEOs to stay at home moms, The Miracle Morning is transforming thousands of people’s lives everyday, allowing already successful individuals to go to the next level, while enabling those who are enduring times of struggle to make major breakthroughs in any — or quite literally every area of their lives.
Here are my takeaways from El Halrod, The Miracle Morning. Please note that the best time to practice these are before 8AM. Hate me already? Just wait and read on
1.Clear Your Mind : Clear your mind and start your day in peace, meditation, prayer, reflection, deep breathing, gratitude.
2. Affirmations : Say affirmations which are positive statements, which you repeat to yourself in a way to support your success. The repetition of affirmations leads to belief.
3. Visualize : Close your eyes, or look at a vision board of inspiring images, and use your imagination to create mental pictures of what you want in your life, who your need to be to create what you want, and what you need to do to get there.
4. Exercise : When you exercise in the morning it significantly boosts you energy, enhanced your health, and improves self confidence and emotional wellbeing.
5. Read : Mirror the people and the stories, which you admire. Read something which inspires you and which will enhance an area of your life.
6. Journal : Journaling enables you to document your insights, ideas, breakthroughs, realizations, successes and lessons learned.
So what is your idea of a miracle morning? Do leave me a comment 🙂